The prize list for the 2019 Silicon Valley Horse Show, to be held May 17-19, 2019, at the Horse Park in Woodside, California, is now available on the show's website.
Show management has released some details:
- MANAGER - Kent Moeller is managing the show and working hard to ensure a great experience for everyone.
- NEW ARENA - Grand Prix Arena with state-of-the art footing, located next to the covered warm up arena with the same footing. VIP seating available.
- NEW BARNS - The upper barns are currently under construction and will feature new and more spacious stalls. Everyone will stable together in the upper barns.
- NEW RESTROOM FACILITIES - The Horse Park is upgrading the restroom facilities throughout the Park.
- OVER $30,000 IN CASH PRIZES - Three $5,000 jackpots for the amateurs; $100 Trainer's Purse for (your horse wins, YOUR trainer wins!); five $100 drawings for the grooms; and more.
- JUNIOR EXHIBITOR CLASSES - In consideration of the younger exhibitors, almost every junior exhibitor class is scheduled for Saturday and Sunday.
- FRIDAY NIGHT COCKTAIL PARTY - Exhibitor's cocktail party on Friday night at the Rosewood Hotel on Sand Hill Road.
- SATURDAY AFTERNOON PARTY - Exhibitor's party staring on Saturday afternoon and continuing through the Jackpot Classes. Catered and an open bar.
The prize list and hotel reservation links are on the website, www.siliconvalleyhorseshow.com. Reserve rooms early; area hotels fill up quickly.
-- via Silicon Valley Horse Show