National Horseman understands how important it is to keep your personal information confidential, especially online. Our commitment to protecting your privacy is outlined in the policies below. These privacy policies apply to the following National Horseman web site http://www.nationalhorseman.com
Information Collected and How It's Used
Your IP Address -
An IP (Internet Protocol) address is automatically assigned to your computer every time you establish a connection on the Internet. National Horseman uses your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our web site. Your IP address is used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
Expunging Your Information From Our Records
- To discontinue any e-mail solicitation please send us an e-mail
. Please note, however, that information is never completely removed from our history and disaster recovery archives.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
- National Horseman defines personal information as your name, e-mail address, mailing address, and any other information that identifies you. National Horseman will not sell, trade, rent, or release your personal information to third parties without first asking your permission.
- National Horseman discloses personal information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary for the following:
- To conform to the edict of the law or comply with a legal process served on National Horseman or its web site.
- To protect and defend the property rights of National Horseman, the National Horseman web site, or that of National Horseman guests.
- Or to act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of National Horseman guests, employees, or the general public.
Your Consent & Contacting Us
How To Contact Us