EARN COMMUNITY SERVICE HOURS FOR RIBBONS OF SERVICE DURING QUARANTINE!
Here are a few great ideas for while we are all home.
• Read to kids via facetime and have them read to you to complete the school reading requests
• Help kids with homework via face time
• Read to patients in a local nursing home via face time or the phone
• Write and mail cards to local shelters and nursing homes for the patients to read
• Make dog bones for local shelters
• Make dog toys for local shelters
• Write and send cards to our military overseas
• Lead a Zoom workout session for barn mates or kids
• Clean out your pantry and drop off at a local food bank drop off
• Go through your clothes and deposit at a local drop off
• Teach a virtual class for a skill you have
• Walk and pick up garbage on a local hiking trail (with gloves of course)
• Collect coupons for local food pantries to help them with costs
• Make birthday cards for local kids shelter or nursing home