The 2021 All American Cup Stallion Showcase and Auction will be held in a socially distant, in-person setting on January 23, 2021. The AAC has announced a return to the lifeblood of the industry by holding the event at an American Saddlebred barn. In honor of two great legends lost this year, Jim Aikman and Dr. Scott Bennett, AAC has announced a return to the training facility that formerly housed Alliance Stud, now home to Lead Way Farm. New owners Andre and Caitlin van Schalkwyk have offered to host the 2021 event, and AAC is excited to get back to what everyone loves the most - show horses, entertainment, and one heck-of-an auction.
In order to provide a COVID-safe environment, AAC has implemented the following precautions to ensure the safety of its guests:
- Attendance will be limited.
- All attendees are required to wear masks while not seated at their tables.
- A temperature check will be administered to all guests prior to entry.
- Hors d'oeuvres and dessert will be provided in a COVID-safe manner, but no full dinner will be provided.
- All tables will be spaced for appropriate distancing per CDC and state guidelines.
- Auction procedures will be modified to ensure proper social distancing requirements.
To attend, the following options are available:
- Individual Ticket ($45): To register, submit the form below.
- Table Purchase ($600): A limited number of round tables will be available for purchase. Round tables are located toward the front of the venue and include 10 seats, and 10 tickets for entry into the event. Table purchasers are responsible for ensuring proper social distancing for their guests. Table seating will be left to the sole discretion of the table purchaser. Tables can be reserved for $600 each. Tables will be allocated on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Event Sponsorship ($1,000): A limited number of event sponsorships will be available for the 2021 All American Cup Stallion Auction and Review. Sponsors will receive the following benefits:
- 1 reserved table with 10 seats. Prime table placement in front middle of the venue.
- Sponsor recognition on website, email, and all digital marketing. All includes recognition on traditional media (if applicable).
- Sponsor recognition on social media marketing before, during, and after the event.
- Sponsor recognition on event coverage (Richfield Video).
- Sponsor recognition on banner and print materials at event.
- Booth space (if wanted)
- Exclusive All American Cup apparel
- To sponsor, submit the following registration form no later than January 1.
- Stallion Sponsorship ($500): For stallion owners/managers, there is no better way to market a stallion(s). A very limited number of stallion sponsorships will be available for stallion owners, at a cost of $500 each. A stallion sponsorship includes the following:
- 1 reserved stall for the stallion at Lead Way Farm.
- 2 event tickets.
- An opportunity to show the stallion to all in-person attendees and live-stream observers.
- Stallion recognition before, during, and after the event on social media, traditional media, and AAC website.
Sponsorship opportunities for the 2021 All American Cup Stallion Showcase and Auction will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis. For questions regarding sponsorship, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register for the 2021 All American Cup Stallion Showcase and Auction, visit: https://www.allamericancup.org/aac-auction-registration-form
NO REFUNDS will be issued. The AAC has to pre-pay certain event expenses, so in the event of an event delay or cancellation outside of its control (due to COVID or other circumstances), tickets will be honored for the 2022 Stallion Review & Auction.
- Sponsorship and table registrations are due January 1, 2021.
- Individual attendee registrations are due January 15, 2021.
-- via AAC