Retail Brand Associate
Stylish Equestrian Luxury Brand Support
From the creative behind National Horseman Magazine, Stylish Equestrian is a luxury retail brand for the modern equestrian – featuring a curated collection of apparel, jewelry, home and gifts. Stylish Equestrian launched online in the fall of 2018 and has grown exponentially since. In addition to its increasing online market, the brand also hosts several successful pop-up showrooms nationwide, with plans to continue the momentum into 2023 with the launch of their first brick and mortar location.
The Retail Brand Associate is responsible for supporting the overall store performance through efficient back-of-house execution. The successful Associate demonstrates proficiency in operational practices and tasks including retail merchandising, inventory management, shipping and receiving practices and maintaining a clean and organized stockroom.
- Apply understanding of the company’s unique equestrian demographic, to the creation and execution of online merchandising solutions and brand marketing through a selection of high-end retail products.
- Help grow and develop National Horseman’s online retail business to become a recognizable brand in all equine related fields.
- Assist in routine customer service practices.
- Help maintain the website by assisting with homepage updates, product uploads, and email marketing campaigns.
- Process the new merchandise shipments and help maintain an organized display of goods in showroom and storage to maximize space.
- Examine all received goods for product flaws and execute the damage process as needed.
- Manage incoming customer orders and expedite outbound shipping.
- Organize and manage all shipping supplies.
- Participate in routine inventory counts.
- Ensure the office and back of house standards are maintained in an organized and clean manner.
- Support the management team as needed.
- Travel may be required as part of this role.
- A stylish esthetic, an eye for design and branding.
- Able to shift gears quickly from strategic thinking to project implementation.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task well.
- Digital Marketing knowledge is a plus.
- Strong customer service skills and a passion for providing a superior customer experience.
October 06th, 2022