2020 WCHS Questions:
Why haven’t I received my prize list? Or can you mail me a prize list?
- We are not printing a prize list due to delays caused by Covid-19, prize list will be available online.
Who can attend the Show?
- Horse shows must limit attendance to essential staff, volunteers, and service providers; judges; trainers; participants/riders; groomers, and; owners. If a participant is a minor, their parents or primary caregivers may attend with them.
What credentials do owners need to get into Freedom Hall to watch?
- Owners and parents will pick up tickets for the session/sessions that their horse/horses are in at the horse show office.
Who can have armbands?
- Grooms - these bands will get you into the makeup arena.
- Trainers - these bands will get you into the makeup arena and on the rail (these are only for trainers).
- Media - will get you into the upper bowl.
Can grooms stay in the barns?
- Yes, grooms are allowed to stay with the horses at night.
Are gathering allowed in the barns?
- No large gathering will be allowed. Each stall is allowed two people. Everyone in the barns must social distance.
How many media per magazine?
- Three media bands allowed per magazine.
Where can I watch the show at?
- Pay-per-view link will be posted.
How do I go about scheduling a time to come to the horse show office?
- There will be a large schedule board located outside of the horse show office.
Box Seat Ticket?
- There are no Box Seats or Suites for the 2020 WCHS. If you have paid for your box seats you will be reimbursed. The tickets will remain in your name for use 2021.
Where is the horse show office located?
- Inside Freedom Hall in the Eastside Suite.
Will there be VIP parking?
- Yes, VIP parking passes can be purchased.
Can we still purchase Gate Books?
- Yes, they will be available for pre-purchase and in the horse show office.
- All horses are eligible, but the horses with the most points will be able to show. If the class is not filled to capacity, then the horses with no or few points will be drawn in order to participate. This will be done as soon as the entries are all entered and those not eligible will be notified immediately.
- The entry date is July 6 until July 20. The post entry fee of $1,000 has been waived this year due to the circumstances of Covid-19.
-- via Martin Schaffel