** Following is an open letter released by the UPHA to UPHA/American Royal exhibitors **
National Championship Exhibitors,
Due to COVID-19, some of the qualifications have changed for select classes. Please review the qualification changes below:
AHHS Youth Medallion National Championships
- The 2020 AHHS Youth Medallion Finals are open to any AHHS Junior Member in good standing. The qualification requirement has been eliminated.
- For information on the Youth Medallion program click here: http://hackneysociety.com/youth.html
- Horse must be owned by a Missouri or Kansas resident 60 days prior to the American Royal commencement date or shown by a full time student of a college or university in Missouri or Kansas. The requirement that the horse must have been shown in four classes, at two ASHA recorded shows, in the states of Missouri or Kansas has been eliminated.
UPHA Challenge Cup Finals
- The 2020 UPHA Junior and Senior Challenge Cup National Championships are open to any current UPHA Junior Member who has competed in any saddle seat equitation class beginning December 1, 2018 through November 1, 2020. The requirement a rider must have placed first through sixth in a qualifying class has been eliminated.
- The 2020 UPHA 10 & Under Walk/Trot Challenge Cup National Championship is open to any current UPHA Junior Member, rider 10 years of age or under. The requirement a rider must have placed first through sixth in a qualifying class has been eliminated.
- For Challenge Cup program info click here: https://www.uphaonline.com/challenge-cup
UPHA Classic Grand Championships
- The qualification requirement for the 2020 UPHA Classics Grand Championships for Saddlebreds and Hackney Ponies has been eliminated. Owner, trainer, exhibitor memberships, nomination and eligibility fees along with the entry fee are still required to compete in the Finals.
- For the Classic Eligibility form and program info click here: https://www.uphaonline.com/classics.
UPHA Exceptional Challenge Cup Finals
- The requirement a rider must have placed first through sixth in an UPHA Exceptional Challenge Cup qualifying class in order to compete in the National Championship Finals, has been eliminated.
- For the Exceptional Challenge Cup forms and program info click Here: https://www.uphaonline.com/exceptional-challenge-cup
USEF Saddle Seat Medal Final
-- via United Professional Horsemen's Association