In an effort to comply with the Kentucky State COVID 19 Horse Show guidelines which require social distancing and minimizing gatherings of individuals, the following steps will be taken regarding entries at Shelby County Classic and Shelby Co Fair Horse Show:
1. Entries must be submitted prior to arrival to show (this includes academy which must be submitted by Friday) by any of the following methods:
2. Appointments will be made to pick-up numbers by using the following link: https://square.site/book/T4T4QH7JJH1F7/shelby-co-classic-and-fair-horse-show-lori-nelson-secretary?fbclid=IwAR3ccVhHW_vs0dupDnnyDOjl97TwjlcAOQj1HIIkafZoV8JFm6BTnjg4HwY
If you have issues scheduling, please contact Lori Nelson at 859-457-0841
3. Add/scratches can be done by making an appt to come to the office through the above link OR there will be a basket outside of the office where you can drop off add/scratch forms.
4. All splits (stalls, shavings, etc.) must be declared upon check in.
5. All payments must be submitted upon check in. This includes any client checks/credit cards to pay for bills.
6. Closeouts will be completed after the show and invoice receipts will be sent to the Trainer on file for each exhibitor.
-- via show management