The American Morgan Horse Association has announced its 2021 Breed Promotion Grant recipients. This program helps organizations with their Morgan horse promotional efforts. The selection committee carefully reviewed each application and applauds everyone’s hard work on their submissions. The following awardees will be promoting the Morgan breed to thousands of people across the United States and Australia.
- Friends of Pt. Reyes Morgan Horse Ranch for Morgan Promotional Cards with photos in the Mounted Patrol.
- Morgan Horse Association of Australia for Advertising in Horse Lovers' Bible.
- Morgan Horse Club of Washington State for Breed Showcase at Washington and Evergreen State Fair.
- Morgan Stock Horse Association for advertisements in Western Horseman, etc.
- New England Morgan Horse Association for the Living History Project.
- New York State Morgan Horse Show for the NYSSA Heritage Program.
- Ozarks Morgan Horse Club, Inc. for the Ozark Spring Roundup and Fall Farmfest.
- The Lippitt Club, Inc. for pamphlets and foamboard photos for ongoing promotional events.
- Vermont Morgan Horse Association for Promotional Display Kit with borrowable elements targeted at youth engagement.
For any questions about these promotional grants, please contact Kristen at AMHA (802) 985-4944 (x401) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
-- via AMHA