The American Saddlebred Museum has announced that it is accepting nominations for the Keith Bartz Impact Scholarship Award. The award is $1,500 and is given to an individual dedicated to raising awareness of the American Saddlebred and improving the community.
Keith Bartz was an individual who focused his time, talent, and resources on building the American Saddlebred Museum and celebration of the American Saddlebred horse. This scholarship celebrates his life by awarding an individual that exemplifies the same character and achievements.
Scholarship criteria and application information are:
- Applicants must be 21 years of age or younger. High school seniors, individuals enrolled in a two-year or four-year program at any college, trade school, or university are eligible to apply.
- Show substantial involvement with American Saddlebred horses and in the community.
- May be self-nominated or nominated by another individual who can attest to the character and accomplishments of the nominee.
- Provide an essay, no more than two pages, speaking to the nominee’s impact at school, home, barn and the community.
- Include full contact information, and be emailed to email@example.com by December 1, 2021, to be reviewed by scholarship committee.
- The scholarship money will be paid directly to the institution, university, college or trade school for post-secondary educational expenses.
More information is on the Museum’s website at www.asbmuseum.org/scholarship or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (859)259-2746 ext. 4 with questions.
-- via ASB Museum