The American Morgan Horse Association has announced the 2019 Breed Promotion Grant recipients. This program was established in 2015 to help organizations with their Morgan horse promotional efforts. The selection committee carefully reviewed each application and applauds everyone's hard work on their submissions. The following awardees will be promoting the Morgan breed to thousands of people across the country!
- Arizona Morgan Horse Association for the Mane Event in Scottsdale.
- Big Sky Morgan Horse Club for its Morgan Working Equitation Clinic.
- Cornerstone Morgan Horse Inc. for five separate promotional events across the country.
- Greater Vancouver Morgan Horse Association for the Mane Event in Canada.
- Maine Morgan Horse Club for the Meet the Morgan event at the Pineland Equestrian Center.
- Morgan Horse Association of Oregon for various promotional events in the state.
- Morgan Horse Club of Washington State for the Washington State Fair Expo and State Fair.
- Morgan Horse Heritage Foundation for the Equine Affaire 2019.
- Morgan Stock Horse Association for advertising in Western Horseman.
- New England Morgan Horse Association for Equine Affaire 2019.
- National Morgan Reining Horse Association for ranch horse versatility classes at the North Central Working Western Horse Celebration.
- Ozark Morgan Horse Club for the Spring Roundup and FarmFest 2019.
- Sacramento Valley Morgan Horse Club for the 2019 Western States Horse Expo.
- The Lippitt Club for Equine Affaire 2019.
- UVM Morgan Horse Farm for a farm promotional video.
- Wisconsin Morgan Horse Club for the Midwest Horse Fair 2019.
If you have any questions about promotional grants, please contact Chris Koliander at AMHA, (802) 985-4944, email@example.com.
-- via AMHA