The USEF is proud to announce the selection of the 2015 U.S. Saddle Seat Young Riders Teams. A total of 63 applications were received from around the country. For 2015, athletes were selected to compete on teams for two international competitions. The Travel team will compete in an Invitational in South Africa and the Home team will compete at an Invitational in the United States. After an extensive review, the following 24 riders were selected to be part on the 2015 US Saddle Seat Young Riders Teams.
- Kasey Saccocia/16/Halifax, Mass.
- Victoria Walz/15/Rancho Santa Fe, Calif.
- Courtney Mc Ginnis/17/Fishers, Ind.
- Katelynn Cox/18/Custer, Mich.
- Alice Rowland/16/Kansas City, Mo.
- Madison Stringer/14/Scottsdale, Ariz.
- Anne Pateman/16/New Orleans, La.
- Zoe Schaffel/17/Tampa, Fla.
- Ashley Brandies/20/Jesup, Ga.
- Ashley Stewart/16/Pfafftown, N.C.
- Morgan Billig/16/New Tripoli, Pa.
- Emily Van Duren/16/Bedford, Mass.
- Cameron Kay/17/W Bloomfield, Ill.
- Chloe Deeb/17/Halifax, Mass.
- Matt Huke/18/Westfield, Ind.
- Clara McCool/16/Newburyport, Mass.
- Faith Robbins/15/Carmel, Ind.
- Hannah McBain/18/Plymouth, Mich.
- Caroline Rainbolt-Forbes/16/Oklahoma City, Okla.
- Allie Poovey/13/Winston Salem, N.C.
- Cailin Bridges/17/Salisbury, Mass.
- Hayley Pullen/16/Sandy, Ore.
- Laura Plant/15/Advance, N.C.
- Erin Beever/17/Mansfield, Ill.
The U.S. Saddle Seat Young Riders Teams were created to help develop riders for future U.S. Saddle Seat World Cup competitions. During years that the Saddle Seat World Cup competition is not held, members of the Young Riders Teams will be eligible to represent the United States in other international competitions.
Unlike the selection process for the U.S. Saddle Seat World Cup Team, riders did not attend live tryouts to be selected. Instead, the selection of riders was based on application and video submissions. If you are interested in supporting the teams or for more information, please visit usasaddleseatworldcup.org
or contact any of the following National Affiliates staff members: