Morgan Sales Representative
Morgan Sales Representative
National Horseman Publishing is currently seeking an ambitious Sales Representative who will travel to assigned horse shows and other industry events, generate ad sales, provide photo and editorial coverage for print, as well as manage and grow our current customer base.
This role requires a self-motivated, aspiring individual with a passion for the Morgan Industry, that will provide excellent service to current and potential customers, contact sales leads, and coordinate the advertising needs of our clients, as well as represent National Horseman at important industry events byt distributing magazines, taking photos, and being the liaison between customer and office.
Established in 1865, National Horseman is a high-end coffee-table magazine that promotes the American Saddlebred, Morgan and Arabian show horse industries- publishing two titles and 25 issues per year.
- Represent National Horseman to the Morgan community
- Travel to assigned Horse Shows and other industry events and provide photo and editorial coverage for print
- Contact potential sales leads and coordinate advertising
- Maintain and grow current customer base
- Create, manage and execute sales promotions via our social media and email platforms in order to increase revenue
- Work closely with the Publisher and Sales Manager to coordinate sales efforts, review marketing ideas and meets sales quotas
- Participate in weekly 1X1’s with the Publisher and/or Sales Manager to communicate weekly results, sales activities and explore marketing ideas
- Meet monthly sales quotas and implement ideas to exceed those goals
- Knowledge of the Morgan Horse Industry
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal & Written)
- Flexible schedule with ability to travel
- Ability to work from home
- Proactive work ethic; strong people skills; positive attitude
- Results driven self-starter with strong organizational/prioritization skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows based programs to include Excel, Outlook and Word
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining a close attention to detail
- Consistent track record of meeting or exceeding annual sales quotas
- Strong people management skills and an outgoing personality with the ability to build rapport over the telephone
- Excellent time management skills with demonstrated ability to work in a team environment and independently with the ability to manage multiple tasks at one time
- Pass required background and/or reference checks
- Sales bonuses
- Working with a small, dedicated and fun team
- Casual dress
- Growth and development opportunities
- Sales training on the job
- A horse enthusiasts dream
Send cover letter, resume and salary history to email@example.com.